Chiltern Railways and Carluccio’s Terms and Conditions
- By entering our Chilterns Railways and Carluccio’s competition to win a London Family Travel Pass for 4 people, PLUS a 3 course food voucher for 4 at Carluccio’s Italian restaurant in any of its 20 locations in London, entrants confirm that they have read and agreed to these terms and conditions and by the decisions of Muddy Stilettos (the Promoter), which are final in all matters relating to the prize. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into. Muddy Stilettos registered address isUnit 7-8 Manor Courtyard, Aston Sandford, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8JB
- The competition is available to Muddy Stilettos newsletter readers. Entrants must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland, aged 18 and over.
- The prize is provided by The Chiltern Railway Company Limited, registered address: Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland SR3 3XP and Carluccio’s Ltd, registered address: 35 Rose Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9EB (the Suppliers).
- Employees, officers and directors of the Promoter, Chiltern Railways and Carluccio’s Ltd or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, agencies and family members are not eligible to enter or win.
- The competition runs from Monday 8th April 2019 until 11.59pm on Monday 22nd April 2019.
- The prize of a London Family Travelcard for four people is valid for one day return journey to London plus unlimited travel on London’s tubes and buses zones 1-6. Valid on trains timed to arrive into London after 10am. No restriction at weekends. This particular travelcard is for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children under 16 years. (Children under the age of 5 travel for free on Chiltern Railways). All passengers must travel together at all times. You cannot use a Railcard in conjunction with a Family Travelcard. Valid for travel on Chiltern Railways’ trains only.
- The prize also includes a food voucher for a 3 course meal for four people at Carluccio’s Italian Restaurant in any of their London Locations. The voucher must be redeemed within 12 months of receipt. Drinks are not included.
- Only one entry per person. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- Any entries that the Promoter considers (in our absolute discretion) to be fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all correctly answered entries.
- The winner will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry on Tuesday 23rd April 2019.
- The winner must claim the prize within 48 hours of announcement. If the winner does not claim the prize after 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferrable and is subject to availability. The prize must be taken as awarded and cannot be exchanged.
- If you win the prize, you agree to provide the Promoter with all information reasonably requested in order to substantiate your identity, age and place of residence. You also agree to take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter and the Suppliers reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Suppliers or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Suppliers are responsible for prize fulfillment.
- This competition is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
The Urban Guide to the Countryside - Bucks & Oxon