DOCTORnow is a well-established private general medical service based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, offering a wide range of services, including optional 24-hour cover.
We are a team of independent primary health care professionals dedicated to providing exceptional service and the highest levels of medical care and attention, to both individual patients and corporate clients. Most of our patients use us alongside their NHS GP surgery, and we regularly liaise with local NHS GPs, many of whom refer patients to us for additional services not currently available on the NHS.
– 15 and 30 minute Private GP and Nurse Consultations
– Travel Clinic for travel vaccinations, anti-malarials and travel health products
– Meningitis B, Shingles, BCG (TB), Chickenpox, Gardasil and flu jabs
– Corporate GP and Nurse services
– Health Checks and medicals
Led by Dr Brian McGirr, Dr Richard Angwin and Dr Peter Petrie, we provide primary medical services that are patient-centred and not target driven. So if you are looking for a Private GP or a workplace health service, please contact us for more information.
Opening hours: 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday; 9am – 4pm Saturday