Canaletto Italian, Kingswood
Authentic family-friendly Italian with lovely food and charming old-fashioned service.
Canaletto is an award-winning family-run Italian restaurant in the hamlet of Kingswood, Buckinghamshire.
Located between Aylesbury and Bicester on the A41 and a short five minute drive from Bicester Village, Canaletto is the perfect destination to enjoy fresh authentic Italian cuisine, lovingly prepared by skilled chefs and looked after by the dedicated front of house team.
Owners Javier and James are incredibly passionate about what they do and have over 40 years’ experience in the restaurant industry. They are focused on delivering authentic Italian dishes using the finest fresh ingredients, seasonal and local where possible, together with exceptional personal service and superb value for money.
They established Canaletto in 2013 with some core principles:
- Sustainably sourcing the finest fresh ingredients possible
- Providing exceptional service and hospitality with a personal touch
- Ensuring a warm and welcoming environment for all guests
- Creating a heart for the community and supporting local causes
- Fairly priced ales, kept in tip top condition all year round
- An extensive selection of great wines for all tastes and budgets
- Providing value for money
Staying true to these principles, they have established a reputation as one of the finest Italian restaurants around so make sure you book in advance!
Canaletto, Bicester Road, Kingswood, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0RB
Opening hoursMonday: Closed
Tuesday: Lunch 12pm - 2.30pm / Dinner 630pm - 9.30pm
Wednesday: Lunch 12pm - 2.30pm / Dinner 630pm - 9.30pm
Thursday: Lunch 12pm - 2.30pm / Dinner 630pm - 9.30pm
Friday: Lunch 12pm - 2.30pm / Dinner 630pm - 9.30pm
Saturday: Lunch 12pm - 2.30pm / Dinner 630pm - 9.30pm
Sunday: 12.30pm - 2.30pm