Hmmm, you’ve reached an older feature - let’s get you up to date! Read our latest Property Flirt features here.
Well looky here!
A brand new gorgeous property flirt from a mid-century beauty in Stoke Row, South Oxfordshire. But aha, my little snoops, can you guess the price?
What to tell you….
- It has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over 4 floors, and 2390 sq ft of floor space
- Designed in 1972 by the architect Philip Allison as his family home it’s a great example of early 1970s architecture, featuring distinctive brick facades, interior wood detailing and a mono pitch roof.
- There is an internal garage (with wine store), workshop and large summer house in the garden.
- A large rear private garden, that is largely lawn with mature fruit trees. There are also two paved areas.
- Stoke Row is pretty damn lovely and you’re only 7 miles from Henley.
Right then, give it your best shot and then check out the result here. Closest wins the famous Muddy electric cigar (have they invented these yet? If not, you read it here first!).