We’ve been shouting about Amersham’s super-cool ArtBag Studio to anyone who’ll listen – Central Saint Martins alumna Debra creates beautiful handbag sculptures (above) filled with personal treasures frozen in glossy resin. The sculptures cost big bucks (we’re talking thousands) and have been exhibited all over the world including New York Fashion Week and the Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta. Wowzers!
If you fancy getting your mitts on an ArtBag, but they’re a leetle bit out of your price range, then you’re in luck as Debra is now hosting bespoke workshops to give people the chance to create their own funky framed ArtBag (check out this awesome example above). You’ll need to bring along small items and photos that you’ll freeze inside a bag mould. Your personalised piece of art will then be framed ready to hang on the wall.
You likey? We’re offering one Muddy reader and a plus one the chance to each make an ArtBag wall hanging, a prize worth £350. We think they look super-cool and unique and would make an ideal wedding gift or birthday present.
Enter in seconds below.
Our Reader Treats are exclusively available to Muddy Newsletter Readers
Please answer this question
Q: Where is ArtBag Studio based?
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Competition closes on 13 April 2020.
- Winners will receive a discounted rate of £150 on further tickets.
- Prize includes a workshop for 2 & 2 framed ArtBag wall hangings.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Once contacted by email, the winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize can be redeemed until 1 Sept 2020.