Interiors treats for Spring
Hmmm, you’ve reached an older feature - let’s get you up to date! Read our latest Interiors features here.
The weather is better, the economy is on the up, and a new season is upon us – I don’t know about you, but I’m in the mood for a spot of shopping!
Feast your eyes on mix of high street classics and local beauts.
1950s demi lune sofa from Milan, re-upholstered in French velvet. £1100 from Liscious.
Images from top left, clockwise:
1. Cross 180 x 90 dining table £449, by Cargo
2. Jaspar Conran Wedgwood Gold collection, The Conran Shop.
3. Pigeon and jelly cushion, £65, FROM Thame
4. Classic cocktails tea towel, £9.99, Muddy Boutique
5. Fusion crockery in white and teal, £2 bowl, Cargo
6. Lazarus 1960s upcycled sideboard, £675, Muddy Boutique
7. Secto 4210 Floor Lamp, £695, John Lewis.
8. Tom Dixon scented candle, £55 at Liberty online