Six days til Father’s Day (just saying)
Mr Muddy is a stickler for getting a decent Father’s Day present from my kids. No badly drawn cards or junk modelling for him, he expects some wonga spent, and proper gifts.
If your partner or dad is as fussy as Mr Muddy and you happen to be as wild eyed and disorganised as me (sue me, I’m busy too), here’s some inspiration to help put that Father’s Day rocket up your bum. Metaphorically of course, we’re all class on this blog.
- Damascus knife set, ProCook, £349
- White Grizzli Overshirt, APC, Liberty London, £155
- Cuban Tobacco & Oak Candle, Freya & Farley, £7
- Sterling Silver & Leather Pen, Aspinal of London, £175
- Portable Suitcase Barbecue, Gentleman’s Hardware, John Lewis, £55
- Pie Lover’s Club, British Fine Foods, (One Month’s Membership) £30.00
- Record player, GPO Attache, Muddy Boutique, £89.95
- Nickel shaving set, Penhaligon’s, £136
- Personalised sign, Not On The High Street, £17.50
- Doctor Travel Bag, Muddy Boutique, £149
- Lamberhurst Fine & Rare English Grape Brandy, Chapel Down, £150*
*Launching on Father’s Day (good things come to those who wait!)