Men – we have you covered for Christmas!
Hmmm, you’ve reached an older feature - let’s get you up to date! Read our latest Christmas features here.
I’ve ordered my turkey, have half-considered my brussel sprouts (I’m doing lardons, thanks for asking), I’ve asked my kids to make lists for Father Christmas so I can nick the ideas (but then lose the pieces of paper again), and that’s as far as it’s got.
So compiling this men’s guide has actually been very useful! I haven’t worked out how to put numbers on my lovely collages yet – tips please from any teckie whizzes out there – so until that glorious day, the labeling starts in the middle image, and then goes clockwise from top left.
1. Handmade leather and pigsuede iPad cover, Miller & Jeeves, £120. Muddy Stilettos Boutique
From top left:
2. Stylish collar stays from Denison Boston, £29.95, at Gallant, Thame.
3. Private Eye Manual 2013. Essential for every downstairs loo, from your local bookshop.
4. Essential ‘man’ wear. Nordic print onesie, £139. John Lewis
5. Series of 3 handkerchiefs, Thornback & Peel, £15.99. Almost too good to use! From, Thame.
6. Kitsch classic Licence to Grill oven gloves, £24.95, Muddy Stilettos Boutique
7. Bee cufflinks, Duchamp at Gallant, Thame.
8. Tom Ford beauty products for men. Because frankly they need cover-up too. Selfridges
9. Fine merino wool blend country socks, £90. The matching garters are an extra £13.50 – worth it just for the laugh! From The Cotswold Tailor, Woodstock.